Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Hello! My name is Caren Lewis.
 I am currently in my first year at Swansea MET university studying Educational Studies.

For the past 17.5 years I have worked as a N.N.E.B. (Nursery Nurse) in a primary school in the valleys.I've been in the Nursery Department for the last 10 years but have also worked throughout the infants and juniors within the classroom and also various special needs including children with downs, kabuki, behavioural problems, dyspraxia, itinerants/gypsies, speech/ language and developmental problems.

 I moved to LLangennech,LLanelli nearly 11years ago due to my husbands new job at Corus, Trostre now known as Tata Steel.

After travelling nearly 100 miles a day for nearly 10 years and a LOT of petrol money I decided to take the plunge and resign from my full time job!
I LOVE working with children and have always wanted to be a teacher so when I had the news this year that I had been accepted on my course it was the beginning of a new adventure!
Collapse this post

No comments:

Post a Comment