I now feel that 'the storm' has definately arrived!
We have been given our very first assignment for the module, Historical and Contemporary Issues in Education! If you thought that was a mouthful heres the assignment:
Evaluate the contribution of a key reformer (or group) towards the development of education within the UK.
If I could post a bewildered, worried face on here right now I so would!!!
Most of the weekend I have had this on my mind when I am allowed to stop and think around my 2 year old , ginger,naughty, hot headed, loveable little daughter and my 6 year old blondie, One Direction fan, chatterbox of a daughter!
My husband is working a lot of overtime at the moment so my time is limited!
Ive finally sat down tonight to read some of my books and mind mapping and praying my girls dont wake up!!
I've told myself to slow down and take one step at a time.This is the beginning of a LOT of hard work so I have to deal with it!
Keep going girl, you have the right attitude...and keep smiling :)
ReplyDelete