Assignment completed!!
The last few weeks have been an 'experience' to say the least!
Finding the odd few hours to sit down to my assignment has mostly been late at night till early hours with my head full of so much information it's hard to sleep!
But it's done!
finished!
Handing it in tomorrow and looking forward to the weekend! As much as i've enjoyed the assignment i feel its taken over my mind!!
I now know how to save my work on a memory stick!, print my work, change font, size, colour,copy and paste all without help! Not bad for a 38 year old! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!
Break up next week then my one and only Christmas night out with my lovely new uni friends in Swansea!!!
(Last time I was out in Swansea the place to be was Jumping Jacks!!??!!)
You never know, I might be 'tagged' on Facebook!!
No comments:
Post a Comment